Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Summer Gradient

I know this isn't the weekend but I am going to make this a lazy post because 1. I can (bahahaha) and 2. I spent quite a bit of time writing another post. The contents of which are detailed here and also in the new "Nail Care" tab up top. I've gotten lots of questions regarding nail care and figured it was time to write a little something something about it. I hope it helps you girls! But I digress, continuing on with this post...










This was three coats of Essie A Crewed Interest for the base and a gold gradient using Color Club Enchanted Holiday (a mini). This made me look really tan. I love it. Summer time, here I come!

9 comments:

Pani Skeffington said...

I am not very keen on nail art, but this one looks really great! There's sth about this combo that makes me wanna stare at your nails, wow!

V said...

Pinned my dear! heh

Toxic Vanity said...

Love your nails, are simply perfect!
Cool combo of shades lady ;)

Lexi Martone (Finger Painted) said...

Love these!! :)

AllThingsNails! said...

Great combo! ♥ IT... :)

Nadia said...

Amazing what a nail polish can do even make ppl look tan.

Anonymous said...

You have amazing nails and application skills. Some of the paler Essies can be challenging to use without getting streaks. You have obviously overcome that challenge.

Did you ever consider doing the glitter from the cuticle up rather than from the top down? I think that might be an interesting look.

Jello Kitty said...

Geez you guys, stoooop! You're making me blush here =P. Thank you all you lovely ladies. I have the sweetest followers!

@Anonymous - Thank you! I actually have done the "reverse" type of gradient that you are referring to. See this post =P http://theposhpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/reverse-glitter-flakie-gradient.html

InĂªs de Castro said...

This looks amazing :) I love your blog, I'm following!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!