Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lesbihonest, I Want You to Look at My Glittoris

Bahahaha, why yes, I am a 12 year old child. But then again... this is more along the subject of adult content so by default, that would technically make me an adult =D. I will keep telling myself that. Two manis for Pink Wednesday people!







Pahlish Glittoris - The name was proposed by Shannon's husband
This is pure gold. Gold, I tell you! Visit Shannon's Etsy shop here







A sexy matte "feuhschcia" as ManGlaze calls it
LOL, they are brilliant!


I love them both! Glittoris is a pink based polish with a crazy amount of holographic, red, and fuchsia colored glitter of various shapes and sizes. This includes both square and bar glitters! Not for the faint of heart but c'mon, with a name like Glittoris, what do you expect?? Lesbihonest is a gorgeous matte fuchsia polish that's umm... freaking gorgeous? I don't really know how else to describe it. I think the pictures have already taken care of that for me =P. And can I just say... I absolutely *love* the ManGlaze bottles! Their labels are pretty dang creative too. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff though =P. Anyway, enough of my babbling! Thanks for reading guys and Happy Hump Day ;).

10 comments:

Jenny Gilmore said...

Bahaha! What a perfect combo in every way!! I love it!

Jello Kitty said...

@Jenny - Lol, thank you my dear! Freaking looove the Glittoris hahaha

Nadia said...

Loved the combo.
If I had that color I would show my Glittoris to everyone= @_@"
Lesbihonest is awsome.

Kimberley said...

Gorgeous! And the names are cracking me up!

Nailderella said...

both polishes are gorgeous and that's a great combo!! I can't belive I have lesbihonest and that I haven't tried it yet!!!!

Anna said...

I love your choice of nail polish (: I posted you on my tumbler!

xAnna
fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

Jello Kitty said...

@Anna - Thank you for posting my mani on your tumblr, sweets! xoxo =)

Jello Kitty said...

Thanks girls!!! <3 <3 <3

MyLife101 said...

I'm drooling over Glittoris!

DIY Nail Art Designs said...

The title of this post had me laughing out loud! But...the polishes are gorgeous, both of them. This is one of those 'I want!' occasions.....

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!