Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mannequin Hands!

Why hello lovely readers! How are you all this wonderful Thursday night? Today's mani is something a little different as you can tell. One thing you'll notice is that my nail shape is different! Yes, I decided to try out oval nails to have a "softer" look. I will try this out for a little while and see how it goes. It's definitely something different so far but I like it! A good different =). So anyway, for the longest time, I've been looking for the perfect nude and I could never find a good shade... that is until now. Here we have Essie Brooch the Subject from the most recent Winter 2011 Collection. It is so extremely close to what I would consider the perfect shade to have "mannequin hands."




Oval nails! So different aye? =P







So this is as close to mannequin hands that I have ever been able to get. I've tried so many polishes that were too dark, too light, and the whole nine yards. If only this polish were slightly a little more on the pink side, it would be THE perfect nude. So there you have it! My first go at oval AND nude nails -- a win win in my book =). Do any of you regularly have oval nails? Or have any of you found the perfect nude yet? Hahah, as always, thanks for reading guys. Have a great rest of your week!

7 comments:

Cupcake said...

Lovley nail shape!!! The colour is wonderful I love "manequin hands"!!!

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty nude color <3

jolkag78 said...

That is what i call a perfect nude! Love it... Not so sure about new nail shape;)

Nailderella said...

this color is really pretty! And yeah, it's a prefect nude for you!
nice nail shape ;D

Nadia said...

This nail shape and this nail polish are the perfect nude for you skin tone, really look like mannequin hands.

Marketta at Pink Polish Addict said...

Good Evening, I've tagged you in a post giving you the Liebster Blog Award, love your blog!

Jello Kitty said...

Thanks everyone! You are all so very encouraging of this new nail shape... but I love my square nails too much LOL!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!