Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hard Candy Beetle

Hi guys! I have been sooooo incredibly busy this week it's not even funny. Even busier than my busiest times in the past... Eek! However, I really wanted to write a post today since I didn't want to leave you all hanging. It's a little funny because I remember that before I went on my Hawaiian vacation, I left you all with a teaser post. I did make a post about my franken but totally forgot about the other featured polish hahah. =P I hope you guys will forgive me as I will be posting about that very polish today! It's Hard Candy Beetle - a beautiful multichrome polish that has a green/blue base with maroon and gold shimmer. It flashes all kinds of crazy colors which include maroon, green, yellow, and orange... pretty sure there's a bunch more that I'm missing. So I'm going to do something a little different today and post some pictures that were actually taken in the shade as opposed to my always bright and sunny photos. The mutichromatic effect was so intense in the shade. Behold, the pictures below!


Isn't this polish just all kinds of amazing???





There were flashes of so many colors, it was hard to capture them all!






Such a beauty, no? =)


Some awesome bottle shots to show you how cool this polish really is


So yes, I did go a little picture crazy but how could you not with this fabulous polish right?? It's truly an amazing polish and I apologize for not featuring it sooner hehe =P.  My followers have slowly been growing and it's almost up to 100! I'm so excited. I think I will add this polish to a future giveaway. We shall see! Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful week! ^_^

6 comments:

Nadia said...

Its a perfect Beetle, great work.

Jello Kitty said...

@Nadia - Thanks Nadia, you're always so frikkin' sweet =P <3

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Your nails are so gorge!! This is one of my fav colors.

Jello Kitty said...

@Mel - Aww, thank you so much! This color has definitely jumped up to the top of my list hahah. I can't believe it took me forever to wear it! =P

Amelia said...

amazing photos - you've captured it brilliantly xx

Jello Kitty said...

@The Daily Crumpet - Thank you so much! That is quite the compliment =)

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!